Who WE Are?
We are OMPBiz an e-commerce website that has the vision to be the number 1 online market place in the Philippines and south-east Asia with the website address of ompbiz.com.ph.
OMPBiz welcomes you to our online shopping platform!
What We Do?
We are an online marketplace that is committed to obliging with Republic Act 10173 or the Information Privacy Act of 2012 and it’s implementing rules and laws.
Why Private Policy Exist?
Signing Up OMPBiz Means You Agree to This Private Policy
We have the Right to Update this Private Policy
At any time this Policy of Privacy may be revised. Any future changes we implement to this Private Policy will be published on this website and informed you, according to which your agreement to such changes continued use of service, accessibility to the platform or the use of service, including placing an order on the Platform, will signify your acknowledgment and approval of the changes we apply to this Private Policy.
To which Regulation of Privacy Applied for?
unless specified otherwise.
This Platform is Free to Access
Anyone can access & search the Website without the need for personal information. But, if you want to use the Services, you will be required to register for an account.
- About Your Personal Information
- Personal Information Definition
Personal Information means any data, whether or not documented in a physical form, from which an individual’s identity is evident or can be objectively and ascertained by the person keeping the information, or indirectly, directly, and recognize an individual when collected with other information.
- What Types of Your Information Did We need?
As you have decided to use our platform’s services, we may need to collect your information for you to fully utilize our service. These are the types of information we will be needing from you:
- Information of Identification
We collect your identity information such as your name, your gender, your date of birth and a photo of you for your profile.
- Contact Information
We also need to collect your contact details such as your phone or mobile numbers, email address, billing address, and your address for delivery.
- Account Details
We need your account details for your payment such as your bank account details or any payment details.
- Transaction Information
We collect your transaction information such as your order information, whom you pay for or who will pay you and the amount s and any other information about the products or services you may acquire from us.
- Technical Information
Your technical information such as your IP address (your computer address), your browser information (like chrome, Mozilla, etc.), your login information, your time zone, operating system and other information on your device that you use when you are using our platform are also collected.
- Profile Information
Your profile information such as your login credentials including your passwords, your transactions of orders or purchases, your feedback and survey responses are kept in our database.
- Data Usage
Your data usage such as data that comes when you use our platform view our products and services, all are gathered and stored by our platform.
- Location Information
Your location information is being collected when you share your location and decide to share your captured images or videos with us.
- Biometric Information
Biometric information is files of images and videos that involve your voice, your gestures or any other body language you share with us as you upload it in our platform.
- Information Concerning Marketing and Communication
Information on marketing and communications, such as your choices to receive ads from us and our third parties and your choices for contact.
- When We Receive Information from You?
In this section, we are to present to you the circumstances that we have collected your information as you continue using the service of the platform.
- When you set up an account on our platform.
- When you request to use any of our services or buy any available products on our online marketplace platform.
- When you use any of the platform or services functionality or functions.
- When you record any content generated by the user that is uploaded to the Platform.
- When using our platform’s chat function.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters or collateral promotion.
- When entering a contest, advertisement or questionnaire.
- When you take part in any Platform events or projects.
- When you sign in or communicate with us via an external service or application like Facebook or Google
- When other Platform user posts any feedback about the content that you uploaded to the Platform or posts any comments about the content uploaded to the Platform by other users.
- When a third party files a complaint with you or the information you shared on the Platform.
- When you contact us offline, even when you connect with our customer service representatives that are outsourced.
- We Have Your Consent
As you have provided us your personal information, you also give us your consent to use your data to research for us to come up with new ideas in creating our marketing strategy through aggregating your information.
- We Need Real People
You should send to us your real personal information and never be deceptive. And you should update your personal information always and remember to notify us when you do changes in your personal information.
- Why We Need Your Personal Information?
- We May Collect Your Information via Third Party
- Personal Information Use and Transparency
- Your Personal Information Sharing or Transferring
We may use your personal information that we have acquired through third parties. We may do sharing or/and transmitting of your personal information to third parties which includes company-related, service providers of the third party and their service providers and companies related that are either inside and/or outside your location, third party distributors and other users), for some reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- To make your use of the Products or the Platform easier
- To answer your questions, reviews, complaints or conflicts, either directly or through our Customer Service Officers
- To submit orders via the Platform for processing (Our agent can process transactions you make through the out platform, whether traded by us or a third-party vendor.)
- To deliver you the products you purchased through the OMPBiz, whether distributed by us or by a seller from a third party.
- To give you an update with regards to the delivery of your purchased products, whether sold by us or a third-party vendor via the Portal and for customer support.
- To evaluate and verify information with third-party companies to guarantee the accuracy of the information.
- To track your identification for purposes of fraud detection
- To promote the removal from our website of a prohibited and regulated product
- To maintain your account in our platform
- To confirm and carry out payment-related financial transactions online
- To check the data download from the Platform
- To enhance the platform’s architecture or content and customize it for users
- To recognize the platform’s visitors
- To research the characteristics and actions of our users
- To give you information that we assume to be useful to you or as you requested from us, including information about the products and services of our/or third-party sellers, provided that you have agreed to be contacted for this
- To show your platform’s name or/and username or/and profiles
- To make you identified by other users so you can connect to support the functions of our services in socialization.
- To advertise the Services and using the information you provide us, along with user-generated content (including media content) that you might upload or show on our site and it will be available online and can be shared publicly (this is also not under our reach) as result of our marketing strategies to support the Portal
- To manage any concerns, reviews, legal action and demands for the removal of any content that you have submitted to the Platform
- To show promotions, mobile games or any other event on the Platform’s scoreboards
- To develop more fields of information that relates to you which is based on your given personal information either to us or to third parties, to provide you with more relevant information
- To give you advertising campaigns from time to time concerning our/third party services and products
- For any reason, we may decide to conduct processes that are automated that can affect our decision-making.
- Subscription with OMPBiz
By using the unsubscribe feature within the automated advertising material, you can unsubscribe from getting promotional data at any period. We may also use your contact details to sending us and our related business newsletters.
- Unusual Circumstances Happens
We might disclose your info under exceptional cases, such as:
- When there is a reason to consider that disclosure is essential to prevent a danger to the life or health of a person.
- For law enforcement
- To comply with legal and regulatory standards and applications.
- Our User’s Rights
- Request Rights
As a user of our platform you have the right to request for:
- eliminating or blocking your personal information
- correction of incomplete or wrong personal information unless it is inappropriate or aggravating
- adequate access to your personal information
- compensation for damages caused by such faulty, insufficient, obsolete, unreliable, illegal or improper use of personal information
- Withdraw Rights
As a member of our platform, you have the right to withdraw you’re:
- permission with your private information’s ongoing use, transparency or processing
- Where to Request or withdraw?
For your request and withdrawal concerns, you may contact and send an email to [email protected]ompbiz.com anytime.
- Request and Withdraw Rights Awareness
Please be aware that if you use the rights mentioned above, we may not be able to continue serving you with the services that we have in our platform. And we will not have the responsibility to you by the time that you decide to request or withdraw your consents. In such a case, our constitutional rights and recourse are expressly reserved.
Right to Ask, Suggest, Complain or Give Feedback
As the valued member of our platform, you have all the right of asking questions, right of suggesting for the improvement of our platform, right of complaining unusual situations happens to you and right of giving feedback for the betterment of our services.
- Accessing Your Personal Information
- You may request
You can ask for details about your personal information that we have obtained or inquired about how we have used, published, stored or handled your personal information over the past year. To facilitate the processing of your request, we may need to ask for additional details about your request.
- We Charge For Fee
We have the right to charge an administrative fee for the retrieval of your personal information. But don’t worry, we will notify you of the charge fee before we process your retrieval request. We can reply to your retrieval request within fifteen (15) business days from the date you have requested.
If ever we cannot be able to provide you with the information that you need or do some correction of your information as you requested, we will give you a reasonable reason of why we cannot do it unless when the relevant information protection law does not allow us to do so.
- Your Personal Information is Safe with OMPBiz
- How we secure your Personal Information?
Making your information secure is very much important. So we implement effective technological, administrative and physical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized, processing, usage, disclosure, storage, duplicating, alteration, deletion, misuse or any similar threats such as:
- limiting access to personal information for people requiring access
- maintenance of electronic products to protect the data access to computers
- processing your financial details, using 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology.
- Contact Us ASAP
If you think OMPBiz has infringed your confidentiality, please get in touch with us immediately.
- Security is not guaranteed
Nonetheless, you must be aware that no form of transmitting electronic storage via the internet or system is completely safe. Although protection cannot be measured, we work to protect your data security and are continually updating and improving our security protocols for data.
- Have a Unique Password
You must be careful in inputting your password upon creating your account on our platform. It must be unique containing the alphanumeric means your password must contain a combination of letters, numbers and also include at least one special character. And never share your password with anyone. But if you do, you are liable to your action and its consequences.
- Retention of Personal Information
We would hold your personal information only as much as we are legally required or for the reasons in which it was acquired. We ceased to maintain your personal information or delete the process through which the information may be connected about you as much as it is reasonable to assume that such maintenance no longer represents the objectives for which the personal information is gathered and is no longer needed to any lawful or business function.
- Personal Information of Underage Person is Not Accepted in OMPBiz
- Why we do not accept underage?
- We do not sell products to minors, for the reason that it was determined based on relevant laws.
- We do not plan to involve minors with any of our services and products and use of our platform.
- Our platform does not purposely gather personal information about minors.
- Minors are only accepted in our platform with the involvement and consent of the parent or legal guardian.
- Unauthorized Use of Our Platform is Not Our Obligation
We are not liable for any unauthorized use in Platform Services by you, users working on your account or any unauthorized users. It will be your duty to make all your informed choices about the use of Platform Services and to take steps to avoid any misuse of the Platform Services
- We Collect Information From Your Devices
- What is the Information We Collect from Your Device?
We might collect cookies, web beacons, browser details and the like that help store information so that we can provide you a quicker safer and individualized experience in using our services.
Browser details include:
- Ip Address of the device
- Type of the browser
- Recent webpage you visited before you go to our Platform
- The pages of the platform you are using
- Statistics of time spent on specific pages, the search data on the platform, time and dates of access and others.
- Why this Information is Collected?
These computer details are collected to help us improve our platform and also the products and services we offer.
- Definition of terms
Cookies are small files (usually letters and numbers) that are stored in your browser or device’s memory when you click on a link or display a message.
They enable us to notice a specific device or browser and assist us to customize the data easily to suit your chosen interests, making the Services and the Platform more comfortable and helpful to you.
You can use your browser or device settings to handle and delete cookies. For more details on how to use it, check your browser or computer’s help stuff
Web beacons are tiny graphic images that may be part of our Product and services and Platform
- What is Third Party Website?
The Platform may include links to many other websites run by the other entities, such as our partners, distributors or gateways of payment. We were not accountable for pages run by any of these parties’ privacy practices. To decide how they might treat any data they collect from you, you are encouraged to review the relevant privacy policies of all those sites.
- OMPBiz Rights to Share Your Personal Information
- You give us your consent
“YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT OMPBIZ CAN REVEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS. TAX OR ANY OTHER RELEVANT LAW OWNERS AND AUTHORITIES. IF OMPBIZ HAS JUSTIFIABLE BASIS TO CONSIDER THAT THE RELEASE OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE INTENT OF MEETING ANY COMMITMENTS, GUIDELINES OR AGREEMENTS, WEATHER FREE ASSOCIATION OR COMPULSORY OR ANY INVESTIGATION TO THE DEGREE PERMISSIBLE BY ACCEPTABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ACTION AND/OR WITHDRAW YOUR RIGHTS PURSUE CHARGES AGAINST OMPBIZ FOR THIS CONDITIONS TRANSPARENCY OR YOUR DETAILS.”